This link goes to my favorite design project to date. It was a semester long adventure into the process of magazine design. My mission was to create a magazine for young women who need amusing info on painless cooking. The coverage is witty with an open conversation about everyday life. I created all of the content, images and designs.
Read the full A La Mode issue!
These next two images are early prototypes of A la Mode!
- French Market Shopping Guide in primer issue (print only)
- Photos for Easy Eats in the Go
- Bake from Scratch Instagram issue sneak peek Holiday, Jan/Feb
- The Cottage Journal Instagram holiday stack
- Ribbon In My Journal, a blog written in the voice of Phyllis Hoffman DePiano. I curated, wrote, edited, and published posts from September 2016 to July 2017.
- Below is a client “special notes” card I designed
- Below is a client acquisition card I designed
Orange Appeal: Assisted photoshoots, lunch events, website updates and wrote editorial content.
The images below are design assignments from past classes. Although the designs are mine or inspired, all content was provided and mild liberty was given with image section.
Sailbows Representative: I posted on my blog, It Simply Suits Me, with product promotion and was featured on their Instagram
- Featured in three Instagram posts: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3
The Corolla: During the 2013-2014 school year I was a staff writer for the UA yearbook. Linked are a few of my articles they published on their website.