1. Make a list of the gifts you still need to get! I usually try to make a list of all the people I need to get gifts for and go from there. The list has to have three things on it such as what you have gotten, ideas of what to get, and a spending cap!
2. Reflect on some thing you accomplished in November! It can be that you finished a book or that you finished a marathon. Either way it’s worth celebrating!
3. Get organized before the holiday hustle! As a college student this is my first time having to pack three weeks worth of clothing options. I also have to think about how to get my dorm cleaned up and ready to be left alone for that amount of time!
4. Make a cute homemade Holiday decoration! I’m hoping to make a huge holiday bow to put on our door!
5. Crank up the Christmas music!!! Enough said.
When do you start listening to Christmas music?